Saturday, March 4, 2017

Welcome to the My Little Crafts Corner Blog

Hi, all my wonderful Facebook followers and to all of you that are not following my Facebook page welcome.
This blog has been a long time coming, I don't have a lot of money and finding a blogging website that doesn't charge a lot of money can be a challenge. I have done so much trial and error to find a Facebook page that finally gets more then a couple of followers so thank you for that.
Alright so enough of my life story on making a page work.
I want to thank you again for following me and like things I post, I find it fascinating all the wonderful things you can find post on Facebook. I noticed your favorite post so far was the one on how to spray paint plants on a leaf, I thought it was so interesting I had to share. I'm not sure if I would be able to do that but it is still cool to watch.
I also post one about reusing your kids broken crayons, my daughter and I just recently did that last year and it worked out great. All you need is a few molds you can buy at the store ones used for jello will work or any ones you can find. All you have to do is separate the different colors of crayons into piles and melt each color in a pan separately and then pour it into the mold. Let it cool and harden for about an hour or two and there you have it fun shaped crayons your kids will enjoy using.
P.S if you like you can also pour two different colors into the molds to make multicolored crayons, they make neat designs and are fun to use.
The picture above is the crayons my daughter and I made, we used a ice cube tray for some and the butterfly and duck one were made with her play doh cookie cutter molds, there was a hole on the bottom but I just covered it up with tape.
I had a wonderful time writing to you I hope you found this post fun and informational and I am looking forward to sharing more fun easy craft ideas with you, and as always stay safe and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash back on buying craft supplies

Hey everyone, how's it going? I have just come across a great site to help you earn money back on your purchases. Doing crafts means you...