Monday, March 6, 2017

Cinderella Cupcake Castle for birthday

Welcome everyone, I hope your all having a good morning. I am so excited I just came across a picture of a cupcake birthday cake I did for my daughter at her 4th birthday party. My daughter loves Cinderella and for her 4th birthday she wanted a Cinderella party. I love decorating so I thought it would be fun to make her Cinderella's castle for her birthday cake. She said she wanted a Cupcake cake, so i thought what a fun idea but to make her a castle out of the cup cakes. It took me a little while to get it just right, but as you can see from the picture it turned out perfect. The idea is very simple all you have to do is pick the flavor of cupcakes you want and what type of frosting you want to use. I went with the Pillsbury white frosting, depending on how big you make the castle you will need at least 2 cans of frosting maybe 3.
The first thing you need is a board or sheet thick enough to hold at least 30 cupcakes, wrap the board in aluminum foil and tape the foil down on the backside so it doesn't come off. The first step is to make the cupcakes according to the directions on the box, let the cupcakes cool completely before assembly and frosting. After the cupcakes are cooled place them on the board. Start out with three rows of nine cupcakes. To make the towers on the end you will need five cupcakes, start on the right and add two cupcakes above the second cupcake in and add two more above that to make the tower, to make the steeple add one cupcake and place it directly in the middle of the two cupcakes. do the same thing on the leftside.
To make the main castle tower find the middle and stack six cupcakes in rows of two, you can use more if you you want the tower higher its up to you. Then do the same thing you did for the smaller towers add one cupcake in the middle to make the steeple.
Now all you have left to do is frost the cupcakes and decorate it anyway you like, the best way to frost the cupcakes is to buy a frosting kit with tips and plastic bags. Make your desired color using food coloring and then frost away. I made my daughters castle gray and then used pink and blue frosting gel along with candy balls to make the door and windows on the castle. The finale step I did is I purchased some small Cinderella figurines to put on the top. The choices for decorations are endless, so have fun designing the cake anyway you like. I had such a great time sharing this with you, I hope you enjoyed it and as always stay safe and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash back on buying craft supplies

Hey everyone, how's it going? I have just come across a great site to help you earn money back on your purchases. Doing crafts means you...